Miyerkules, Nobyembre 25, 2015

Product Review: Pinkies Collection Liquid Eyeliner



Hi Everyone I'm here to review this drugstore product i recently discover its Pinkies Collection Liquid Eyeliner.  I was amaze by this product when i first use it, it comes in a small black tube with felt tip wand, i bought this at Watsons for only P160.00 affordable right?? its hard to find a good product in a cheaper price so for me i think its a steal! I've been using this product for a month its easy to use the felt tip is slim so its easy to make a crisp line, another thing i like about this product is it dries quickly upon applying  it doesn't smudge and the longevity is amazingg.. it stays all day on my lid even after i wash my face so i highly recommend to use a makeup remover to this eyeliner because it doesn't come off with just soap and water.


The packaging is very sleek and handy perfect for travelling
Ingredients 

Felt tip Applicator
SWATCH
I gave this product a two Thumbs Up!
Pinkies Collection is available in all Watsons and SM Department Stores.
PROS:


  • Long wearing
  • Smudge proof
  • Easy to use
  • Dries quickly
  • Waterproof

        CONS:



        • Its not matte finish
        I hope you guys enjoy my review!!

        Thank You!
        XOXO



        By: thedashingmommy

        Walang komento:

        Mag-post ng isang Komento